Provide Healthcare & Hope to Families in Connecticut
Your Donation to Americares Free Clinics Makes it Possible
We rely on the generosity of our donors to help us care for 3,000 of our neighbors in need annually. For every $1 donated we can provide $4 of medical care.
Americares Free Clinics would like to acknowledge the following foundations, corporations and community organizations whose generous financial support allows us to provide health care for Connecticut’s uninsured:
- Almira Family Foundation
- Barden Foundation, Inc.
- The Bauer Foundation
- BJ’s Charitable Foundation
- Boehringer Ingelheim Cares Foundation
- The Peter and Carmen Lucia Buck Foundation, Inc.
- Bunting Family Foundation
- City of Danbury
- City of Norwalk
- The Community Fund of Darien
- Fairfield County Bank
- Fairfield County Community Foundation
- First Church of Christ, Congregational, Redding
- First County Bank Foundation
- First Niagara Bank Foundation
- GE Asset Management
- GE Energy Financial Services
- Maurice Goodman Foundation
- The Hearst Foundations
- Kiwanis Club of Weston, CT
- The Kurzrok Foundation, Inc.
- Legg Mason, Inc.
- The Leir Charitable Foundations
- National Emphysema Foundation
- Near & Far Aid
- New Canaan Community Foundation
- New Canaan Sewing Group
- OdysseyRe Foundation
- Order of Malta – American Association
- Pitney Bowes Foundation
- Praxair Foundation
- Purdue Pharma
- Grace Jones Richardson Trust
- Macauley Foundation
- Cornelia Cogswell Rossi Foundation, Inc.
- Rotary Club of New Canaan
- The Herbert & Nell Singer Foundation, Inc.
- St. Francis Episcopal Church
- St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation
- Adolph & Ruth Schnurmacher Foundation, Inc.
- Statoil Natural Gas, LLC
- The Ernest & Joan Trefz Foundation
- Tudor Foundation
- Union Savings Bank Foundation, Inc.
- United Church of Rowayton
- United Way of Western Connecticut
- U.S. Chemicals, LLC
- Walmart Foundation
- Webster Bank
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- The Werth Family Foundation
- Wilton Kiwanis Foundation
- XL Group
Community support is key to the success of the Americares Free Clinics. Our programs would not be possible without the services provided by our partners in the community. It is difficult to express our immense gratitude for the many partners who allow us to do so much with so little.
- Advanced Radiology Associates
- Aris Radiology
- Bridgeport Hospital
- City of Bridgeport
- Danbury Radiological Associates
- Fairfield County Medical Association
- Norwalk Hospital
- Norwalk Radiology Consultants
- Quest Diagnostics
- The Stamford Community Collaborative
- Stamford Hospital
- Western Connecticut Health Network
- Western Connecticut Medical Group