We're very proud of the way we manage the funds caring people like you generously donate
A copy of the latest financial statement filed by Americares may be obtained by contacting:
88 Hamilton Ave
Stamford, CT 06902
Some states require that special notices be included with each solicitation.
If you are a resident of one of these states, you may obtain financial information or annual report from us or directly from the state agency:
- In New York, Office of Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, New York 10271.
- In GEORGIA - A full and fair description of the programs of Americares and our financial statement summary is available upon request at the office and phone number indicated above.
- In Maryland, for the cost of the copies and postage documents and information filed under the Maryland charitable organizations laws can be obtained from the Office of the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
- In MISSISSIPPI – The official registration and financial information Americares may be obtained from the Mississippi Secretary of State’s office by calling 1-888-236-6167.
- In New Jersey, INFORMATION FILED WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL CONCERNING THIS CHARITABLE SOLICITATION AND THE PERCENTAGE OF CONTRIBUTIONS RECEIVED BY THE CHARITY DURING THE LAST REPORTING PERIOD THAT WERE DEDICATED TO THE CHARITABLE PURPOSE MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY CALLING (973) 504-6215 AND IS AVAILABLE ON THE INTERNET AT http://www.state.nj.us/lps/ca/charfrm.htm. REGISTRATION WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT.
- In North Carolina, A COPY OF THE LICENSE TO SOLICIT CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS AS A CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION OR SPONSOR AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE CHARITABLE SOLICITATION LICENSING SECTION, NORTH CAROLINA DEPARTMENT OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE, BY CALLING 1-888-830-4989.
- In Pennsylvania, the official registration and financial information of Americares may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999
- In West Virginia - Rresidents may obtain a summary of the registration and financial documents from the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
- In WISCONSIN - A financial statement of the charitable organization disclosing assets, liabilities, fund balances, revenue, and expenses for the preceding fiscal year will be provided to any person upon request.
- In Virginia, the State Division of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23209.
- In Washington State, residents may obtain a copy of the last report filed with the Charities Division, Office of the Secretary of State, State of Washington, Olympia, WA 98504-0422, 1-800-332-4483 (in state only).
- In Florida, A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE, 1-800-435-7352 (800-HELP-FLA) WITHIN THE STATE OR VISITING www.800helpfla.com. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. Our Florida Registration number is CH910.
- State of Kansas Registration #222F593F6SC; Office of Secretary of State, First Floor, Memorial Hall 120 S.W. 10th Avenue Topeka, KS 66612-1594.
Copies of the filings with the authorities listed above can also be obtained by writing to: Americares at 88 Hamilton Ave., Stamford, Connecticut 06902. Registration with any of the above agencies does not imply endorsement.