We're very proud of the way we manage the funds caring people like you generously donate

A copy of the latest financial statement filed by Americares may be obtained by contacting:

88 Hamilton Ave
Stamford, CT 06902

Some states require that special notices be included with each solicitation.

If you are a resident of one of these states, you may obtain financial information or annual report from us or directly from the state agency:   

  • In New York, Office of Attorney General, Charities Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, New York 10271.
  • In Maryland, for the cost of the copies and postage, the Secretary of State, State House, Annapolis, MD 21401.
  • In New Jersey, from the attorney general by calling (973) 504-6215.
  • In North Carolina, a copy of the license to solicit charitable contributions as a charitable organization or sponsor and financial information may be obtained from the charitable solicitation licensing section, North Carolina department of the secretary of state, by calling 1-888-830-4989.
  • In Pennsylvania, residents may call the Pennsylvania Department of State at 1-800-732-0999 (in state only).
  • In West Virginia, residents may contact the Secretary of State, State Capitol, Charleston, WV 25305.
  • In Virginia, the State Division of Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 1163, Richmond, VA 23209.
  • In Washington State, residents may obtain a copy of the last report filed with the Washington Secretary of State by calling toll free within Washington, 1-800-332-4483 (in state only).
  • In Florida, residents may call the division of consumer services at 1-800-435-7352 (in state only). Our Florida Registration number is SC-00910 and since Americares does not employ professional solicitors, we retain 100% of contributions and 0% is retained by such solicitors.
  • In Michigan, our license number is 10588.
  • State of Kansas Registration #222F593F6SC; Office of Secretary of State, First Floor, Memorial Hall 120 S.W. 10th Avenue Topeka, KS 66612-1594.

Filing Copies

Copies of the filings with the authorities listed above can also be obtained by writing to: Americares at 88 Hamilton Ave., Stamford, Connecticut 06902. Registration with any of the above agencies does not imply endorsement by the state.